Organizations, Publications and Blogs
Other online resources to assist you as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur Magazine - Solutions for Growing Businesses
- eVenturing - The Entrepreneur's Guide to High Growth - The site provides original articles, written by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, and aggregates ?the best of the best? content on the Web related to starting and running high-impact companies.
- Inc.com - The Resources for Growing Companies - Inc.com, the website for Inc. magazine, delivers advice, tools, and services, to help business owners and CEOs start, run, and grow their businesses more successfully. You'll find information and advice covering virtually every business and management task
- SME Toolkit by IBM - Whether you are planning to open a busines or are already in business, sometimes it's hard to find the information you need so you can make the best choices. Now there is a one-stop-shop and the best thing of all is that they offer it at no charge!
- Bloomberg Businessweek - Small buisness
- SC Biz News - Business news all across South Carolina
- YesCarolina - Teaches youths the principals of entrepreneurship and free enterprise
- TechAfterFive - Networking events for Tech Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Stanford ECorner - Stanford University's Entrepreneur Corner - thousands of videos and podcasts!
- MIT Entrepreneurship Center
- Fast Company Magazine
- Seed Magazine
- New York Times - Small Business section
- Small Business Labs - Tracking and forecasting the trends impacting the future of small business
- Ashoka Changemakers - Premiere website for social entrepreneurs
- Lowcountry Small Business Hub - Resources for small businesses and entrepreneurs
- J.J. Hill Reference Library - Large collection of business resources